Returns / Product substitutions
The buyer has the right, within 14 calendar days from the day he/she received the product, to cancel his/her purchase. This can be arranged by sending a cancellation statement to the Gallery
(email@example.com. He/she is however obliged to cover the return cost of the product to the gallery shop at Kallistratou 131, Kalami, Samos, 83100, Greece. In this case, the gallerywill debit the money to the bank account indicated by the buyer on the cancellation statement within 14 calendar days. For the valid cancellation of the purchase, the buyer is obliged to return the product to the company at its initial packaging and condition.
• Returns can be done either:
a) At the Gallery store (Kallistratou 131, Kalami, Samos 83100, Greece)
b) Via courier, at the aforementioned address.
• In either case, the return of the product must be complete with all the documents accompanying the product (e.g. Receipt, Delivery Note etc] • In case of substitution of products which were discounted or on offer, these can be substituted at the discounted or sale price and always (no) earlier than the end of the sales period and within 14 days of the confirmed delivery date to the buyer.
• If the return is due to the Gallery’s fault, the Gallery will bear the return expenses.
• For the return to be accepted, the product must be in perfect condition and in its originalpackaging.
• Returns are accepted only after Gallery receipt and inspection of the product to be returned.
RETURNS OF DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS
Notice: in case the product arrives defective, we ask you to inform the Gallery (+30 6945720090) within the next 8 hours, so that the Gallery assumes responsibility. Otherwise, a return cannot take place. Return expenses are borne by the Gallery.
A prerequisite for accepting any return, is that the product is in its original packaging.The return package is required to include the purchase receipt.
During the return process we can either credit your account towards a future purchase, or reimburse the money to you.